The fresh Parade Collection is a treat for the senses. Beautifully balanced warm natural tones, tribal inspired motifs and a variety of textural weaves offer effortless style. The Parade is hand crafted in India from natural jute, with one design also featuring cotton chenille. I love a Parade!
This Parade features:
- Material: 100% Jute
- Pile Height: Flat Woven
- Construction: Hand Loomed
- Origin: Made in India
- The only Jute Collection available in sizes up to 400x300cm
Important Tip: We recommend that an anti-slip pad such as Total Grip is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on. Search 'Rug Pad' in our search bar and select your flooring type.
Please note: Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings. This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
Supa Grip is a reversible rug pad that may be used over Carpet floors. It provides a firm base to your rug and keeps it from slipping. Great for high traffic areas and under heavy furniture. SUPA GRIP can be cut with scissors to any size or shape for unlimited uses around the home, car or boat.
- You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price including return costs if your return is the result of an error on our part.
- You may return a rug for change of mind reasons for a full refund excluding shipping and restocking costs.
- For your convenience, we will arrange and manage the rug return process.
To learn more about returns, please visit https://www.cheapestrugsonline.com.au/pages/returns
We use the fastest courier delivery services available in Australia. Please note the ETA's noted below are a guide for your information:
- Sydney: 2-4 working days
- Melbourne: 4-5 working days
- Brisbane: 5-7 working days
- Perth: 5-14 working days
- Northern Territory: Up to 2 weeks. Please contact us for more information
- Due to the nature of product, we won't be able to deliver to some remote areas. Please check our exclusion list by clicking here