This stunning collection of Bohemian / Tribal style rugs, available in vivid brights and soft neutral palettes to suit various design themes. Constructed by power loom in polypropylene, made in Turkey and 10mm pile with an array of shapes and sizes - being available in rectangular, runner and even round ranges - this rug is timeless in more ways than one.
- Dense: 10mm pile
- Style: Transitional
- Weave: Power-Loomed
- Material: Polypropylene
- Easy to clean
- Made in Turkey
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad such as Total Grip is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on. Click on the 'Underlays' tab above, pick your flooring type and choose a underlay slightly smaller than your rug size.
Please Note: Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings. This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
Supa Grip is a reversible rug pad that may be used over Carpet floors. It provides a firm base to your rug and keeps it from slipping. Great for high traffic areas and under heavy furniture. SUPA GRIP can be cut with scissors to any size or shape for unlimited uses around the home, car or boat.
- You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price including return costs if your return is the result of an error on our part.
- You may return a rug for change of mind reasons for a full refund excluding shipping and restocking costs.
- For your convenience, we will arrange and manage the rug return process.
To learn more about returns, please visit https://www.cheapestrugsonline.com.au/pages/returns
We use the fastest courier delivery services available in Australia. Please note the ETA's noted below are a guide for your information:
- Sydney: 2-4 working days
- Melbourne: 4-5 working days
- Brisbane: 5-7 working days
- Perth: 5-14 working days
- Northern Territory: Up to 2 weeks. Please contact us for more information
- Due to the nature of product, we won't be able to deliver to some remote areas. Please check our exclusion list by clicking here