With natural fibers from renewable resources, these rugs use lengths of yarn that have been knotted together to form a continuous strand. Hand loomed into a hard wearing, double sided rug, each featuring simple but engaging diamond or chevron pattern in various colour palettes. These rugs can be used to make a clear and beautiful statement of design or help tie a room's decor scheme together.
- Dense 7mm pile height
- Flat weave construction
- Hand Made in India
- Double sided
- Easy to vacuum
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad such as Supa Rug Grip is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please Note: This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
- You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price including return costs if your return is the result of an error on our part.
- You may return a rug for change of mind reasons for a full refund excluding shipping costs.
- We will organize return shipping for you, or you may drop off the rug to our Sydney Alexandria Warehouse. Average return costs are between $20 and $30 which we will discuss with you prior to return.
To learn more about returns, please visit https://www.cheapestrugsonline.com.au/pages/returns
We use the fastest courier delivery services available in Australia
- Sydney: 2-3 working days
- Melbourne: 3-4 working days
- Brisbane: 3-4 working days
- Perth: 5-6 working days
- Northern Territory: Please contact us for more information