With natural fibers from renewable resources, these rugs use lengths of yarn that have been knotted together to form a continuous strand. Hand loomed into a hard wearing, double sided rug, each featuring simple but engaging diamond or chevron pattern in various colour palettes. These rugs can be used to make a clear and beautiful statement of design or help tie a room's decor scheme together.
- Dense 7mm pile height
- Flat weave construction
- Hand Made in India
- Double sided
- Easy to vacuum
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad such as Supa Rug Grip is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please Note: This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
SUPA GRIP is a reversible rug pad that may be used over Carpet floors. It provides a firm base to your rug and keeps it from slipping. Great for high traffic areas and under heavy furniture. SUPA GRIP can be cut with scissors to any size or shape for unlimited uses around the home, car or boat.
- You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price including return costs if your return is the result of an error on our part.
- You may return a rug for change of mind reasons for a full refund excluding shipping costs.
- We will organize return shipping for you, or you may drop off the rug to our Sydney Alexandria Warehouse. Average return costs are between $20 and $30 which we will discuss with you prior to return.
To learn more about returns, please visit https://www.cheapestrugsonline.com.au/pages/returns
We use the fastest courier delivery services available in Australia
- Sydney: 2-3 working days
- Melbourne: 3-4 working days
- Brisbane: 3-4 working days
- Perth: 5-6 working days
- Northern Territory: Please contact us for more information