The Collection of rugs are meticulously crafted by artisan rug makers of sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fibre. Hand-spun jute is braided, then woven to create a stunning contemporary rug for any look, whether its coastal chic or casual cool. This classic natural fibre rug is a must-have for an eco-friendly household. The handwoven rug creates a soft golden sheen that perfectly complements your contemporary decor. The strong fibres make this rug durable enough for high traffic areas.
Natural fibre rug
Made in India
Hard wearing pile
Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings.
SUPA GRIP is a reversible rug pad that may be used over Carpet floors. It provides a firm base to your rug and keeps it from slipping. Great for high traffic areas and under heavy furniture. SUPA GRIP can be cut with scissors to any size or shape for unlimited uses around the home, car or boat.
- You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price including return costs if your return is the result of an error on our part.
- You may return a rug for change of mind reasons for a full refund excluding shipping costs.
- We will organize return shipping for you, or you may drop off the rug to our Sydney Alexandria Warehouse. Average return costs are between $20 and $30 which we will discuss with you prior to return.
To learn more about returns, please visit https://www.cheapestrugsonline.com.au/pages/returns
We use the fastest courier delivery services available in Australia
- Sydney: 2-3 working days
- Melbourne: 3-4 working days
- Brisbane: 3-4 working days
- Perth: 5-6 working days
- Northern Territory: Please contact us for more information