The Collection of rugs are meticulously crafted by artisan rug makers of sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fibre. Hand-spun jute is braided, then woven to create a stunning contemporary rug for any look, whether it’s coastal chic or casual cool. This classic natural fibre rug is a must-have for an eco-friendly household. The handwoven rug creates a soft golden sheen that perfectly complements your contemporary decor. The strong fibres make this rug durable enough for high traffic areas.
• Natural fibre rug
• Made in India
• Hard wearing pile
Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings.
- You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price including return costs if your return is the result of an error on our part.
- You may return a rug for change of mind reasons for a full refund excluding shipping costs.
- We will organize return shipping for you, or you may drop off the rug to our Sydney Alexandria Warehouse. Average return costs are between $20 and $30 which we will discuss with you prior to return.
To learn more about returns, please visit https://www.cheapestrugsonline.com.au/pages/returns
We use the fastest courier delivery services available in Australia
- Sydney: 2-3 working days
- Melbourne: 3-4 working days
- Brisbane: 3-4 working days
- Perth: 5-6 working days
- Northern Territory: Please contact us for more information