Afghan rugs share some similarities with other oriental rugs. Part of the reason for this is the weavers of Afghanistan were among refugees and designs have transferred across regions. The history of the Afghan Rugs is based on the needs of nomads and designs and techniques vary by tribe. The uniqueness of Afghan rugs comes from quality wools, dyeing, washing and exquisite finishing techniques. Only master weavers have the expertise to weave and finish these rugs, with a specialty in an antique finished look.
Cherish your hand woven investment from Cheapest rugs online as they are increasingly becoming harder to source from our buyers. Sadly, traditional hand weaving skills and heritage are being left behind in developing nations, making these beautiful rugs an appreciating asset you can hand down to generations of your loved ones.
SUPA GRIP is a reversible rug pad that may be used over Carpet floors. It provides a firm base to your rug and keeps it from slipping. Great for high traffic areas and under heavy furniture. SUPA GRIP can be cut with scissors to any size or shape for unlimited uses around the home, car or boat.
- You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price including return costs if your return is the result of an error on our part.
- You may return a rug for change of mind reasons for a full refund excluding shipping costs.
- We will organize return shipping for you, or you may drop off the rug to our Sydney Alexandria Warehouse. The return shipping costs to you are capped at $30, which will be deducted from your refund on rug return.
To learn more about returns, please visit https://www.cheapestrugsonline.com.au/pages/returns
We use the fastest courier delivery services available in Australia
- Sydney: 2-3 working days
- Melbourne: 4-5 working days
- Brisbane: 5-7 working days
- Perth: 5-14 working days
- Northern Territory: Up to 2 weeks. Please contact us for more information
- Due to the nature of product, we won't be able to deliver to some remote areas. Please check our exclusion list by clicking here