This exquisite collection recreates the spirit of well-worn antique textiles of the classic orient with its distressed traditional patterns and unusual designs, and suits contemporary interiors surprisingly well. These raw but stylish patterns are printed on durable machine-woven polyester chenille with a recycled cotton back, and finished with intricate blanket-stitching. These highly fashionable rugs are made in Turkey, utilising the latest advances of modern technology.
- Colour: Green
- Shape: Rectangle
- Construction: Power-loomed
- Main Materials: Polyester Chenille
- Backing Materials: Recycled Cotton
- Pile Height (approx.): 5mm
- Total Thickness - Pile + Base (approx.): 6mm
- Density (Points per SQM): 256.000
- Distressed Finish (Y/N): Y
- Fringes (Y/N): N
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Depending on the foot-traffic your rug receives, rotate the rug at least once a year for an even and balanced wear.
- Do not expose your rug to direct sunlight. Use appropriate curtains and draperies.
- Vacuum your rug with a gentle setting regularly. Do not use rotating brush (beater) attachment.
Important Tip: We recommend that an anti-slip rug underlay be used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please Note: Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings. This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
Please allow up to -5% size variance due to possible post-production shrinkage of the recycled materials used in these rugs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.