The Stamford, an ultra-modern collection of highly popular designs and colours sculpted into a textured pile made from heat-set polyester and polypropylene. The pastel tones and indistinct patterns used in these rugs make them suitable for any décor. These rugs are both durable and easy to maintain with their shed-resistant pile and anti-static properties. They are power loomed in Turkey to high standards and have premium quality finishes.
- Construction: Power-loomed
- Main Materials: Polyester and Polypropylene
- Backing Materials: Jute and Cotton
- Pile Height (approx.): 9mm
- Total Thickness - Pile + Base (approx.): 11mm
- Density (Points per SQM): 256.000
- Distressed Finish (Y/N): N
- Fringes (Y/N): N
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Depending on the foot-traffic your rug receives, rotate the rug at least once a year for an even and balanced wear
- Do not expose your rug to direct sunlight. Use appropriate curtains and draperies
- Vacuum your rug with a gentle setting regularly. Do not use rotating brush (beater) attachment
Important Tip: We recommend that an anti-slip rug underlay be used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please Note: Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings. This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.